BEE SMART ECO FOOD WRAP WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you purchase products through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
Services means products sold through the Bee Smart Eco Food Wrap website.
The Website means the website: www.beesmartwrap.com
We / Us etc. means Bee Smart Eco Food Wrap and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
- We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
- The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
- The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
- If you contribute to make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Indemnification for loss or damage
- You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
- Intellectual property and copyrights
- We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a License Agreement.
- If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
Privacy and Information Collection
- We operate the business and this Website in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), an Australian law which regulates the handling of personal information about individuals. Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
- We collect information for the purpose of completing transactions for our online store. We take the utmost precautions to store any personal information securely, and this information is in no way shared with any third parties except where required by law or legal summons. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time from our emails by clicking the links in the email to unsubscribe. We do not disclose any personal information to third parties or other organisations in Australia or Overseas unless required by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria.
- We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.