How to use?
- Its ready to use straight out of the packet to make a bag or pouch!
- As a container cover, use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a tight seal around the container. The shape you make will set once it has cooled.
How to clean?
- Wash in cool water with mild detergent and let it air-dry or hand dry with a clean towel
Important to know
- It is not recommended for raw meats or hot liquids/foods
- Protect wraps from hot surface such as open fire, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, and prolonged full sun on a hot day
- Some staining may occur when wraps come in contact with brightly coloured foods such as beetroots and carrots
- Each wrap is hand cut, so there may be a slight variation in sizes (plus or minus 10%)
- The wraps are not for consumption
- Please seek for medical advise if you are allergic to the ingredients